Monday, March 3, 2008

Eamon Hamilton at Galapagos - March 1, 2008


Click image for Eamon Hamilton photo gallery

Saturday morning...I'm getting ready to shoot a gallery opening in the afternoon...I'm starting to get stressed about money. I'm checking my email, and see an item from a Maryanne Ventrice, a friend of mine, saying that she's won a place on the guest list plus one to see Eamon Hamilton of Brakes Brakes Brakes and British Sea Power do a solo acoustic show at Galapagos, and does anyone want to go. I'm thinking...I'm going to be tired, I'm pretty broke...blah blah blah. I'll just go home and pass out after the gallery gig. Then I say, the hell with it, I haven't seen Maryanne in months, and really missed shooting gigs with her. So I ended up making it up to Williamsburg and having a wonderful time.

And needless to say, Eamon gave a wonderful show. He seemed a bit nervous at first, but after each song he seemed more and more comfortable.

Thank you Maryanne!!!!

1 comment:

Maryanne67 said...

My pleasure, Andrew. It was really good to see you as well.